Who doesn’t love free stuff? Crazy people, that’s who. Whether it’s a signed book or a flimsy little bookmark, getting free swag is always a kick in the knickers.
So it’s with FREE in mind that I write to you, Dear Reader. For the last few days I’ve been perusing the Internets for a few of the awesomest YA giveaways out there and I figured I’d post a few here to give everybody a chance to get in on the fun.
- Veronica Roth’s Giveaway of Many 4’s — The author of Divergent and the soon-to-hit-the-shelves YA novel Insurgent is giving away four ARCs (Advance Reader Copies) of Insurgent and four copies of Divergent to four lucky folks. This is a whole new level of dopeness.
- Aaron M. Ritchey — This cool cat just did a guest post on Marissa Meyer’s blog and is giving away a signed copy of his debut novel The Never Prayer to one lucky commenter. Get on there and leave a comment!
- YA Scavenger Hunt — This thing has already kicked off so you better get rolling if you want to get in on it. They’re giving away twenty signed books. Is your mind blown? I hope so.
- Forever Girl Giveaway — Rebecca Hamilton, the author of this book, just started following me on the Twitter machine. I’m glad I decided to follow her back because I found out about this neat giveaway of her book. Take a looksie if you live you some Urban Fantasy.
- Ex Libris Giveaway for Chopsticks — One day left on this one, friends! Head on over to the Ex Libris site to get in on the power of free.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Be sure to check out the links and drop your name in the hat.