I’ve been doing this little “name that quote” deal for about a week or so and it’s been pretty fun, but I think it could be cooler. Starting today I am getting all themed on you with each day having a theme for the post. Here’s what I’m thinking for the categories:
- Sappy Sundays — Romance quotes. I’ll do my best to keep away from steamy vampire romance.
- Maniacal Mondays — Quotes from the nastiest villains in fiction
- Tough Guy Tuesdays — Words from the heros
- Writer Wednesdays — Something from the people who actually do the writing
- Theatrical Thursdays — Quotes from movies based on fiction
- Fantasy Fridays — A little something magical for you
- Sci-fi Saturdays — This will probably be my absolute favorite to write
Now, let’s begin!
Yesterday’s quote was from my lady J.K. Rowling, the Holy Mother of Potter. Let’s kick it off with an easy one for today’s words of romance:
“Scarlett O’Hara was not beautiful, but men seldom realized it when caught by her charm as the Tarleton twins were.”